Note: Registrations are only accepted after a Recommendation Form is submitted to Kids’ Club by your child’s teacher, counselor, or principal. Please inquire at your child’s school to begin this process.
Kids’ Club staff members will be in contact with families of potential students as schools recommend and as positions in your child’s grade become available at Kids’ Club. After being contacted by a Kids’ Club staff member, parents/guardians must complete and return a registration packet prior to your child’s full acceptance and participation in the program. Positions are limited, and are first-come, first-served.
- Download a Registration Packet in English or Español or pick one up at the Kids’ Club office
- Read the Kids’ Club Discipline Policy
- Return the completed Registration Packet to the Kids’ Club office
- Receive your child’s Welcome Packet and materials
- A staff member will call to confirm the start date for your child
Note: It is important that Kids’ Club maintains current contact information on file for you and your family in the event of an emergency. Please notify us as changes take place.